Wednesday 21 September 2011

Party Hat Bird

Hi,

Today I have made a card which fits a few different challenges. 
I am entering this in the Play Date Cafe Challenge. PDCC99


I didn't have any lemon/light yellow card, paper, or ink, so this was the closest colour I had.

This also uses the Lily Pad Sketch.


And I am also entering in the Simple Scrapping Crafts - style challenge - clean and simple

And lastly as Wee Memories Challenge #68 - No pattern paper WMC68


Party Hat Bird

Image: Tiffany Doodles.
Stamp: Swirls - This is rubber stamp, but sorry I don't know where I got it from
Ink: wild honey distress ink, pansy impress ink and a clear embossing pad
Embossing powder: white
Sentiment: Hot of the Press - Tiny words & images (HOTP 1020)
Other: Spellbinder circles, Pen nibs (to colour the bird using the inks)

Thanks for dropping by.
 
Angela

4 comments:

  1. lovely white embossing and great using the color combo and the sketch....beautifully done...I am joining too the Lily Pad challenge my card is number 37 , would you mind to see my Blog? Many thanks before...hugs, Monika

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Angela. Love those embossed panels.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is one funny little bird! Thanks for playing with us at Wee Memories!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your color scheme and you take on the sketch! Thanks so much for joinng us at Lily Pad Cards!

    ReplyDelete