Saturday 17 September 2011

One layer card

This is for the Wee Memories challenge #67, a one layer card.

One layer flower card

A one layer card sounds easy, but I realised that usually my cards involve a few layers, so making a card for this challenge involved a bit more thought for me. It is more of a simple card, but it was fun to try and do something different from what I usually do.

I got to use my new Hero Arts Cling Flower stamps. The ink colours I used are fired brick and dusty concord distress inks and a black brilliance. I used a corner punch on the edges and sponged around the whole card to give it a bit of a border feel. Lastly I add the sentiment.

Remember to take a look at the giveaway they have at Wee Memories.

Thanks for stopping by and for your comments.

Angela

1 comment:

  1. Very pretty! Love the different colors! Thanks for joining us at Wee Memories.

    ReplyDelete