Tuesday 31 July 2012

Embellies with a Twist at TCC - Anything Goes

It is the end of the month and we have another "Anything Goes" theme for our Monday Embellies with a Twist challenge.  We would love for you to join us at The Crafter's Cafe and take part.

My card features the colours from The Play Date Cafe - Challenge #142


Here is the card:

IMG_2624

I coloured my image using the pink copic and a the celeste blue ink and cut it out.  I inked the inside of the happy birthday embossing folder with the celeste blue ink using a brayer, added the white card stock and put it through my cuttlebug.  I matted this onto the pink card (the edge coloured with my pink copic marker as I didn't have the right pink and that way it matched the pink on the cupcake).  I added my twine and then mounted this onto the yellow card.  I adhered the cupcake image using dimensionals and added some glossy accents on the cherry, ribbon and hearts to give a bit more dimension to the cupcake.
 
Supplies:
Image: The Stamping Boutique -  Cupcake digital image
Cardstock: Yellow and white
Ink: Celeste blue impress ink 
Other: Cuttlebug happy birthday folder, pink and white twine, glossy accents, Copics, RV02, Pen nibs,

It is also The Crafter's Cafe's 3rd birthday and on Saturday 11th August there will be a huge birthday celebration.


Hope to see you there.

Have a great week.

Angela

3 comments:

  1. what a great card Angela. Blue and Pink together are lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card Angela - love the way you have inked the embossing folder and the edge of the 'pink' layer :-).
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is def. a cheery card! LOVE that cupcake!! THANKS so much for joining in the fun and playing along with us over at the PDCC:)

    ReplyDelete