My white pigment ink is quite old, so I am not quite sure if that is why it looks more of a cream colour and I also forgot to blot it once I had stamped the image (I assume this is to help the white image show through better).
I stamped the background in white ink with the branch background stamp. Once this was dry, I stamped the flowers in pink. I framed this with the hot pink card and then attached this card which I had sponged the edges of my white card with pink.
I cut the tag, left the die in and inked the middle of it. I then removed the die and stamped the Happy Birthday image in black and added it to the card with the ribbon. I added some butterflies and kindy glitz. My butterflies seem to be my favourite embellishment at the moment. I punched the butterflies from the hot pink card that I had dry embossed with the Divine swirl folder. I added some pearls to the butterflies which I felt just finished them off.
Ink: Archival Brilliance Aurora (just used the pink), White pigment ink, Versafine black
Stamps: Hero Arts 4 flowers (CQ290), Hero Arts Happy Birthday, Branch background (CG122)
Other: Pink and white ribbon, Kindy glitz, Pearls, Butterfly punch, D'vine swirl cuttlebug folder,
Cardstock: Hot pink and white
Thanks for dropping by and for your comments.