Friday 30 March 2012

CAS-ual Friday - Pastels and black

Hi and welcome,
 
My card today is for the CAS-ual Friday Challenge CFC45 - The Bold & The Beautiful - Pastels and black. I chose to work with pink as my pastel colour.

I am also entering this in
Simon Says Challenge - Anything Goes 
Lollipop Crafts Challenge #73 - Anything Goes

IMG_2193

Yet again I have used two of the flowers from the Hero Arts 4 flower cling stamp set.  I have certainly made great use of this stamp this month, especially with one of the features the Hero Arts monthly challenge being to use flowers.

Supplies
Ink: Embossing ink, Black Versafine
Stamps: HA 4 flowers, HA Happy Birthday
Other: Detailed white embossing powder, Stampin' Up scalloped punch, pink gems
Cardstock: pink, white and black

Thanks for dropping by and for your comments which are always so much appreciate.

Have a great weekend.

Angela

3 comments:

  1. Angela this is simple, stunning and oh so elegant.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello!
    Absolutely BEAUTIFUL! love it!
    Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts.
    -Sony DT

    ReplyDelete