Wednesday 10 April 2013

TCCB - Week 2 ATC or Fat Page Challenge

It is now week 2 of The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog ATC or Fat Page Challenge.  We would love for you to take part.

This was the first time I have made an ATC and I didn't realise how much smaller than a card they are until I started creating mine.  I have used the Happy Flower digi from Fred She Says.

Here is my ATC.  




It is a fairly simple ATC. It involved printing the different aspects out, choosing the leaves and flowers I liked to add to the flower pot, some fussy cutting and then putting it all together.  I love the range of colours and flowers that were available with this digi image.  To finish it off I sponged the edges of the brown card, added some gems and lastly Glossy Accents to the middle of the flower and leaves.  

Thanks for dropping by.

I hope you will take the time to join our challenge.

Angela


1 comment:

  1. What a very sweet ATC - they are such fun to make! I enjoy the challenge of a smaller 'canvas'.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete