Sunday 14 August 2011

Lots of White

My first uploaded cards!

This first card is for the challenge Hero Arts August Challenge. The theme is Creatures, Cards for Kids, or the Technique: Making a scene.
Butterfly in royal blue

My card uses the creatures theme with the butterfly stamp from Inkadinka Clings.  The butterfly is stamped onto cardstock that has been distressed with ultramarine blue ink.  I have stamped the edge of the circle with this ink too and then mounted it on a slightly larger scalloped circle in royal blue.  The Happy Birthday sentiment is Hero Arts stamp (E1119).  I have embossed the white background with a Cuttlebug floral screen design mounted it onto royal blue card. 


The second card is for the challenge Simon Says All White - White on white, plus a coloured image.

All white with coloured image

I have embossed the white background with a Cuttlebug floral screen design and mounted this on my white card.  The flower is from Inkadinkado clear stamps (Garden Delight 97623) and stamped with pansy and tea leaves.  I have used nestabilities to cut out the circle and scalloped circle shapes.  To finish it off I have added some white ribbon.

Thanks for dropping by.

Angela

3 comments:

  1. Well done Angela. If you go to Design/settings/formatting you can get the date correct.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both cards are gorgeous!! Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Challenge Blog!

    Hugs...
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the embossed image!! Really cool!

    Thanks so much for entering the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!!!

    -Sarah

    ReplyDelete