Wednesday 26 June 2013

Final week of CCCB Father's or For a Male Challenge

This is the final week of The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog " Father's or For a Male" challenge.   We would love for you to take part in this challenge and you still have time.


One of our sponsors this month is Fred She Said.


I have used one of their lovely images for this card.


I have enjoyed my time as a DT member for The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog, but this post will be my last.  Due to family commitments and other things, I have decided not to continue in this role.  

The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog would love you to join them still and I hope to as well from time to time.  Next month they will introduce their DT team - some continuing and some new members.  Their challenges will also become weekly ones.  Please come back and visit them.

For those of you who have visited my blog and left comments, I greatly appreciate it.  Thank you.

Angela

 

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card Angela - I do hope you continue to blog after you step down from the DT.
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete