Friday 24 May 2013

CCCB Challenge - For a Mom and/or For A Woman

It is now week 4 of The Crafter's Cafe Challenge Blog "Mom and/or For A Woman" - Challenge 16. 

We would love you to take part.  You have until midnight 31st May  to enter, so there's still plenty of time.

I have used the 3 Chimney Cottage image from Rick St. Dennis for my card.  I would like to thank Rick St Dennis for sponsoring us this month. 


Also would you like the opportunity to be a Guest Designer for TWO WEEKS next month?  If so add GDT next to your name.  More details on the blog.  

Have a great rest of the week and I hope we will see one of your creations in this month's challenge.

Angela





1 comment:

  1. Love image Angela, and I love the way you have coloured it - one very pretty card!
    Blessings
    Maxine

    ReplyDelete