Thursday 13 October 2011

Final Simply Scrapping Crafts Challenge

I did manage to make two fairly simple cards last night.  When I saw the final September challenge (a little late)  for Simply Scrapping Crafts and I thought I really wanted to take part.  The theme is make a baby card.  I have a friend having a baby girl in the next couple of months so I thought I would make a card for her.  I used the sketch from Card Patterns #136 as my layout for the card.

Baby girl card

The stamp is a Penny Black one "Basket of Joy" and I used coloured pencils to colour it.  I used baby PP in the background and added a pink and white bow.

I am also entering this in the One Stop Craft Challenge #152 "Anything Goes"



My other card is for the Penny Black Saturday Challenge  #172 "Age is just a number". A card personalised with a number.

Turning 5

It seems to be the season of birthdays for my children's friends, so I thought since my daughter has just turned 5, there will be others turning 5 soon too.

I used a Penny Black stickeroo mounted on a label die cut which I had inked the background with red ink, leaving the edges white.  I cut out the "5" from an alphabet and number set I have for my cuttlebug.  I positioned the hedgehog so it looks like he is looking up to the number on the card.  I added the ribbon and some kindy glitz for a bit of sparkle.

Thanks for stopping by.

Angela

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous cards angela...thanks for joining in the fun this week at Penny Black Saturday...hugs kath xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh what a gorgeous cards.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete